Not everyone can grow a good beard. Just like other hair problems, men also face beard issues. We will be giving you the right home remedies for beard growth with which you can soon flaunt your manly side. Well beard matters, doesn’t it?
10 Incredible Home Remedies For Beard Growth
Wondering how to grow a beard faster? Like the one you have always wanted? Well, here are the best tips to follow:
1. Eucalyptus oil
Yes, eucalyptus oil is a real friend to the skin. It is one of the best home remedies for beard growth. But before applying, it should be mixed with a base oil like coconut or olive oil.
When applied in its undiluted state, it causes irritation, redness, and burning sensation. To follow a remedy using eucalyptus oil, follow the method given below:
- Mix a few drops of eucalyptus oil with either coconut oil, olive oil, or almond oil.
- Apply this mixture on the face and leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your face gently with soap and water.
2. Lemon Juice & Sugar
Sugar for beard is a technique that was discovered in Egypt centuries ago and it works quite well and unlike waxing, it is easy and non-painful.
- Take some hot water in a pan, add lemon juice followed with a little amount of sugar. The mixture is heated for about half an hour and allow it to cool, which will bring the temperature down.
- The skin is then garnished with a bit of cornstarch before being applied with the magic mixture.
- Then put a strip of cotton over the applied area and after some time gently pull the cotton wipe off.
Try using this sugary technique often to grow a beard for better and faster.
3. Honey With Lemon Juice
Honey and lemon juice mixture is one of the best home remedies for hair growth. As an additional advantage, your face gets free of bacteria too.
- Apply the honey & lemon juice mixture onto your face and keep it stationary for about 20 minutes.
- After that, gently wipe your face with a clean cloth. Do this at least twice a week.
4. Indian Gooseberry
Gooseberry is one of the best ways to grow a healthy beard. It is known for its medicinal qualities and is widely used in a variety of applications.
- Mix a little gooseberry paste with mustard powder. Massage your face with it.
- Let it stay on for about half an hour.
- Do this regularly, and you will see a big improvement in your beard growth.
5. Be On a Healthy Diet
A balanced diet is the key to a healthy body and a healthy mind. Your diet largely determines how you look and also affects your beard in a significant way. Making little changes to your diet plan can help you significantly in growing your beard faster.
- Firstly, have a toast of protein, as it helps your hair to grow faster.
- Hair growth is influenced by vitamins A, B, E. So, have foods that are rich in iron, Vitamin A, B, and E.
6. Onions Help In Beard Growth
You have heard about lemon juice, honey, and sugar but another popular home remedy for beard growth includes applying onion juice to your face. Onion juice has sulfur which has a positive effect on collagen.
- Apply onion juice to your skin without any hesitation once or twice a week.
- Make sure you don’t cry while handling those onions!
Potatoes help too, and they are also excellent beard boosters. As told earlier, potatoes are rich in vitamins that help our facial hair grow and can even cure disease like alopecia.
- But there is a little technique for which obviously you need potatoes but also egg yolk and honey.
- Firstly, potato juice, honey, and egg yolk are mixed. The mixture is then used to moisturize the skin with a refreshing effect.
One of the most protein rich substances that are most easily available to us is an egg. We all know how important protein is for our hair growth.
- Mask your face with a blend of egg white, olive oil and honey.
- Let it be there for about half an hour and later, gently wash your face with warm water.
- The protein recipe will add a refreshing glow to your face.
Also known as green hay, fenugreek has amazing benefits as it fights against bacteria and microbes and has anti-diabetic properties too. So, it also comes as a part of the popular home remedies for hair growth. What you require is a short supply of fenugreek seeds and water.
- Leave the seeds in the water for about a day and after that wash your hair with this syrup.
- If you repeat this regularly, you will see monumental changes in a month’s time.
- Powdered cinnamon bark mixed with a little lemon juice comes as a natural homemade remedy for an ultra-cool beard.
- If you use this mixture, remember you need to do this at least twice a week.
Well, all of the above techniques do work quite well but the most important thing is how well you groom your beard, and your regularity will determine the outcome. So, have a nice beard!